DarkMark RPG

AcasaInregistrareConectare

Distribuiți | 

Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)

In jos 
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
AutorMesaj
Alice Mckagan
Anul I
Anul I

Data de inscriere : 12/09/2010
Numar mesaje : 42
Varsta : 21
Warning : 0%
Casa : Viperini
Reputatie : 3
Galeoni : 23
Animal : Puma - Shaya

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   Mier Noi 10, 2010 7:22 am

Draco Malfoy

Draco: Loves you like Hell. He'd never let you go, ever. He hopes everyone is jealous of him, and knows they should be. Harry: Hates Malfoy, but thinks you are very pretty and hopes he is treating you well. Ron: Holds a small grudge against you for dating malfoy, but still would like to snog you. Hermione: Has the same opinion as Ron, except for the snogging part. She still thinks you are nice, and wonders what you see in Draco. Neville: Is quite scared of what Draco will do to him if he sees him talking to you. Crabbe and Goyle: Are pleased that Draco has you, but too busy stuffing themselves with sweets to say so. Pansy: Hopes you die a long and painful death... Dean: Thinks you're hot, but doesnt dare say so in front of Malfoy. Seamus: is of the same opinion as dean. Ginny: Is nice to you, but holds a grudge against Malfoy. The Proffesors: Snape likes you very much because you are a Slytherin, and you are dating Draco. The other teachers like that you hand in you work on time, and are pleased with your good grades. Your beset friends: Hermione, Luna, and Cho. Thankfully they dont hold a grudge, because you are a niceish slytherin.

Cel mai bun pt mine din HP Laughing
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
Crysella Blythe
Anul III
Anul III

Data de inscriere : 25/11/2010
Numar mesaje : 231
Varsta : 26
Casa : Cercetasi
Reputatie : 88
Galeoni : 181
Animal : Bufnita neagra-Amra
Functii : Vanzatoare Vâjthat Magic;

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   Dum Noi 28, 2010 8:34 am

Draco Malfoy
Draco: Loves you like Hell. He'd never let you go, ever. He hopes everyone is jealous of him, and knows they should be. Harry: Hates Malfoy, but thinks you are very pretty and hopes he is treating you well. Ron: Holds a small grudge against you for dating malfoy, but still would like to snog you. Hermione: Has the same opinion as Ron, except for the snogging part. She still thinks you are nice, and wonders what you see in Draco. Neville: Is quite scared of what Draco will do to him if he sees him talking to you. Crabbe and Goyle: Are pleased that Draco has you, but too busy stuffing themselves with sweets to say so. Pansy: Hopes you die a long and painful death... Dean: Thinks you're hot, but doesnt dare say so in front of Malfoy. Seamus: is of the same opinion as dean. Ginny: Is nice to you, but holds a grudge against Malfoy. The Proffesors: Snape likes you very much because you are a Slytherin, and you are dating Draco. The other teachers like that you hand in you work on time, and are pleased with your good grades. Your beset friends: Hermione, Luna, and Cho. Thankfully they dont hold a grudge, because you are a niceish slytherin.

In conditiile in care imi place Harry si ii dau o sansa lui Ron... ce test deosebit de exact Laughing

Sunt curioasa totusi daca ii va iesi cuiva Crabbe... si de ce nu l-a inclus si pe Goyle? Adica Crabbe moare si Goyle ramane in viata, cum naiba ai putea sa te intalnesti cu un mort? Iei Piatra Invierii? Parca era pierduta in Padurea Interzisa... foarte plauzibil, n-am ce zice...

:hp11:

[i]Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior. [/i]

Catullus

[i]Nox mihi prima venit! Primae da tempora nocti!
Longius in primo, Luna, morare toro.
Tu quoque, qui aestivos spatiosus exigis ignes,
Phoebe, moraturae contrahe lucix iter.[/i]

Propertius [/center]
Sus In jos
Judith Cuddlylove
Anul II
Anul II

Data de inscriere : 04/12/2010
Numar mesaje : 53
Varsta : 23
Casa : Ochi-de-Soim
Reputatie : 5
Galeoni : 75

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   Dum Dec 05, 2010 6:17 am

Ginny Malfoy a scris:
Draco Malfoy

Draco: Loves you like Hell. He'd never let you go, ever. He hopes everyone is jealous of him, and knows they should be.
Harry: Hates Malfoy, but thinks you are very pretty and hopes he is treating you well.
Ron: Holds a small grudge against you for dating malfoy, but still would like to snog you.
Hermione: Has the same opinion as Ron, except for the snogging part. She still thinks you are nice, and wonders what you see in Draco.
Neville: Is quite scared of what Draco will do to him if he sees him talking to you.
Crabbe and Goyle: Are pleased that Draco has you, but too busy stuffing themselves with sweets to say so.
Pansy: Hopes you die a long and painful death...
Dean: Thinks you're hot, but doesnt dare say so in front of Malfoy.
Seamus: is of the same opinion as dean.
Ginny: Is nice to you, but holds a grudge against Malfoy.
The Proffesors: Snape likes you very much because you are a Slytherin, and you are dating Draco. The other teachers like that you hand in you work on time, and are pleased with your good grades.
Your best friends: Hermione, Luna, and Cho. Thankfully they dont hold a grudge, because you are a niceish slytherin.

Eu sunt prima cu rezultatul asta, draco e al meu :->
edit: asa, le'am scris cu space:))

nu-i corect Crying or Very sad
Sus In jos
Eva Snape
Anul I
Anul I

Data de inscriere : 02/02/2011
Numar mesaje : 16
Varsta : 21
Casa : Viperini
Reputatie : 4

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   Joi Feb 03, 2011 9:59 am

Draco Malfoy

Sus In jos
Lomesa-De-Sabassco
Master Wizard
Master Wizard

Data de inscriere : 10/02/2011
Numar mesaje : 161
Varsta : 20
Casa : Adult
Stare Relatie : Singura
Reputatie : 5

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   Vin Feb 11, 2011 8:23 am

Draco Malfoy
Sus In jos
Belle Marie Snowdrop
Anul VI
Anul VI

Data de inscriere : 19/02/2011
Numar mesaje : 819
Varsta : 24
Casa : Ochi-de-Soim
Stare Relatie : Singura.
Reputatie : 38
Galeoni : 44
Animal : Pisica Persana-Buky

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   Lun Feb 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Si mie mi`a iesit Rooonn Crying or Very sad nu il plac deloc Not Talking

Ron: Loves you very, very much. He hopes he can spend his whole life with you, and hes glad you picked him out of all the guys at Hogwarts. Hermione: Is only the slightest bit jealous. She wants Ron happy, and can see that you make him happy. Harry: Thinks your really pretty, but hes also really glad you make Ron happy, and that Rons preoccupied with you, so he can get close to Ginny. Malfoy: Thinks your the prettiest girl at Hogwarts, and resents the fact that you're in love with a Weasley instead of him. Neville: Thinks your pretty, but doesnt say so because he is too shy and he can see very plainly that you are in love with Ron. Dean: Thinks your hot, wants to snog you. Seamus: Agrees with Dean to a point. And past the point. *coughs* Crabbe: Is too busy eating to think about you Goyle: Is gorging himslef next to Crabbe. The Proffesors: Like the fact that you can manage classes and Quidditch and dating Ron.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)   

Sus In jos

Which Hogwarts guy would you date? (girls only)
Sus 
Pagina 2 din 2Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
DarkMark RPG :: Harry Potter :: Teste Harry Potter-
Mergi direct la:  

Creati un forum | © phpBB | Forum gratuit de suport | Semnaleaza un abuz | Creeaza un blog gratuit